DOWNLOAD Dynamic Page List
- DPL 2.0 outputs wiki code only; this means that the trouble and potential security risks of using rawHtml no longer exist
- DPL does no longer clear the parser state. This means that conflicts between DPL and the cite extension are gone.
Source code for DynamicPageList (Version 2.0) : download DPL (ZIP).
There is also an archive of older versions.
Source code for all other extensions can be downloaded here: download all other extensions (ZIP).
- To use PLOTICUS you need to download a runtime version of PLOTICUS for your operating system.
To use Wgraph you need the gnu utility recode. For convenience we provide a
- recode archive which contains binary versions for windows and linux. You must place the files under
- extensions/Wgraph/linux/bin/recode (linux)
- extensions\Wgraph\windows\bin\recode.exe (windows)
Read the installation instructions for DPL and the installation instructions for Wgraph carefully. Especially a linux installation of Wgraph needs some care. It is not sufficient to copy the downloaded files to the extension directory and add the require_once statements in LocalSettings.php!!